Many friends have requested a photo of our son Owen, born on December 10th, so, by popular demand, here is a link: Owen. He’s very good-natured, although mom seems much better at coaxing smiles out of him than dad. A recent photo of Jeremy is also here: Jeremy. It is one of our favorites. Both Jeremy and Owen are doing very well and, so far, getting along beautifully. We’ll see what happens when Owen is old enough to start grabbing at toys.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green