In the aftermath of the recent windstorm that left thousands without power, City leaders met with Con Edison officials to review procedures that might improve the quality of electrical service, while also enhancing communication during future emergencies. Con Edison has agreed to inspect and upgrade the electrical infrastructure in areas with frequent outages and to assign a liaison to New Rochelle who is capable of providing reliable repair timetables to municipal officials and citizens.
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference