For several years, the New Rochelle Neighborhood Revitalization Corporation (NRC) has worked with the City government to construct new, high quality affordable homes in the historic West End, near Union Avenue. At full build-out, this project will include 63 town-homes and 102 affordable senior assisted living apartments. The first phase, containing 25 town-homes, is nearly completed, and the NRC has begun accepting pre-applications for home ownership. Each town-home will sell for between $200,000 and $215,000. Only first-time homebuyers at 80% of County median income or less are eligible. For more information, please contact Sean Kelly at 633-7092.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour