The City’s leaf collection service was severely hampered this season because of a spate of equipment breakdowns and a relatively late leaf fall. I am assured that our leaf collection will be completed throughout the city by the end of January, but this is an unacceptably late date for leaves to remain on the street, and we must do a far better job in the future. In order to ensure that our leaf collection service is more efficient and effective next season, the City Manager has commenced a review of our public works capital needs and will likely recommend to the Council a mid-year appropriation for new equipment.
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA