As previously reported, the City has commenced a comprehensive review of Ward Acres to help guide the park’s preservation and improvement in the years ahead. Because many people have very strong feelings about Ward Acres’ condition and usage patterns, this issue has stirred intense debate. In order to ensure that public consideration of such an important issue is based on accurate information, rather than rumor or falsehood, the Department of Parks and Recreation has drafted a Ward Acres “Fact Sheet.” The text of this document is below. Please feel free to circulate its contents to friends or neighbors with an interest in the subject.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!