In recent months, several weather events have resulted in extensive black-outs in New Rochelle and the surrounding region. A number of constituents have asked whom they should contact in order to bring attention to outages and accelerate repairs. Unfortunately, the City’s authority over public utilities is almost nonexistent. Therefore, the best bet is to contact Con Edison directly at 1-800-752-6633. Of course, in the event of a true emergency involving a threat to life, health, or property, one should always call 911.
- Farmers Market Returns to Paine Cottage
- My Memorial Day Remarks
- Seacord Park Re-Opens
- What’s Next for Me
- Another Downtown Groundbreaking
- New Garage Opens Downtown
- Ooh! I Know That One.
- Memorial Day Observance in New Rochelle
- School and Library Elections on Tuesday
- Summer Sizzle – Downtown Concert Series at Library Green