In an emergency, medical personnel may arrive at the scene and find a patient unable to communicate essential facts about their medical history. The City, in collaboration with the Sound Shore Medical Center, the Council of Community Services, and TransCare, has acquired several thousand “File of Life” cards that can be affixed to a refrigerator in a magnetic pocket. We encourage residents, especially seniors, to obtain a “File of Life” card, free of charge, through the New Rochelle Office for the Aging at 235-2363.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour