The New Rochelle Campership Fund raises money to provide a summer camping experience to underprivileged local children. The Campership Fund is sponsoring a walking tour of Greenwich Village on Sunday, May 22 from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM (rain date: Sunday, June 12.) Attendees will meet under the Washington Square Arch and will be led on the tour by New Rochelleans Susan and Art Zuckerman. To make a reservation, please send your tax deductible contribution of $30 per person to: New Rochelle Campership Fund, PO Box 255, New Rochelle, NY 10804. Include a note with your check stating your name, the number of people who will be joining the tour, and a contact phone number. 100% of your payment will go directly to the Campership Fund’s services.
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference