The New Rochelle downtown Farmers Market will launch its 26th season on Friday, June 24th from 8:00am to 3:00pm on Memorial Highway, just to the west of Library Green. The Farmers Market will continue every subsequent Friday until November 18th. The Farmers Market is a great venue for purchasing the freshest produce, wines from local wineries, baked goods, and more.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour