In an effort to improve compliance with property maintenance and litter laws in commercial areas, the City Manager has provided nine additional City Employees with the authority to enforce relevant provisions of the City Code. I am hopeful that our enhanced enforcement efforts will encourage more business owners to take responsibility for the appearance of their storefronts and curbs, and that our commercial areas as a whole will become more appealing shopping destinations as a result.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour