Crime statistics for 2004 have just been compiled, and the news for New Rochelle is good. Overall, crime fell almost 10% last year, down to the lowest level in four decades. The dedicated members of our Police force deserve most of the credit for the favorable trend. I hope that continued attention to public safety, combined with the improving local economy, will yield even more progress on this front in the years ahead.
- Way to Go, Joe!
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!