The New Rochelle Police Department has just released statistics for the first half of 2004, and they show a substantial drop in serious crime in the city. Overall crime is down 8.1% from the same period in 2003, including a 13% drop in robberies and a 42.5% drop in burglaries. Meanwhile, the Police Department has worked to enhance code enforcement efforts, resulting in a 21.9% increase in the issuance of code violation notices.
- Beautiful City
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA