A housing boom is underway downtown. In addition to the already completed Avalon, Summit, and Davenport Lofts developments, Bluegill Realty is now proceeding with its plans to construct market rate apartments directly on Main Street. The former Lillian Vernon building has been demolished to make way for the new 90-unit tudor-style structure, which will also contain retail on its ground floor. With Avalons second phase slated to break ground soon and apartments proposed for Parcel 1A, it is my hope that quality housing will reach a critical mass needed to strengthen the downtown retail environment.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour