The restrooms at the New Rochelle train station have suffered from chronically poor maintenance and frequent vandalism. As we prepare for the late Spring opening of the new Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC), the City is acting to renovate the restrooms and upgrade our ongoing maintenance program. The new facilities will feature single person usage and full handicap accessibility for both men and women. Materials will be designed to permit easier cleaning and will be more resistant to damage. Finally, regular maintenance will be provided as part of the ITC service contract. The $68,500 price tag for these improvements is covered by a federal Community Development Block Grant.
- New Ro Holiday Market at the Train Station
- Local Giving Opportunities for the Holidays
- More Backyard Wildlife
- Passing the Baton
- Food Blog: Town House
- Giving Thanks at the Doyle Center
- New Ro Thanksgiving Parade This Saturday
- Holiday Lights in New Ro
- Calcification. Parity. Cultural Backlash.
- Food Tour of Union Avenue