Congresswoman Nita Lowey has secured $1.5 million from the Army Corps of Engineers to help fund the cost of environmental clean-up on Davids Island. The high price of environmental remediation has been and remains a chief obstacle to successful, environmentally-appropriate redevelopment of Davids Island. While additional funding will be needed to fully overcome this challenge, Congresswoman Loweys successful advocacy is an outstanding beginning.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour