July 4th Fireworks are a long-standing tradition in New Rochelle, made even more special in recent years by a change of venue to the Sound shore and by the retention of the legendary Grucci company as the shows organizers. Now, in an effort to support this annual tradition and encourage private donations to its cost, the New Rochelle Parks & Recreation Department has announced a Spark the Sound sponsor campaign. Contributors, their families, and friends will be recognized prominently for their donation and receive VIP treatment at the event. For more information on how to become a Spark the Sound Admiral, Vice-Admiral, Rear Admiral, or Commodore or to discuss other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Bill Zimmermann, Director of Parks & Recreation at 914-654-2092 or visit www.newrochelleny.com.
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference
- Pub Talk on Going Green
- State of the City 2023 – A Golden Hour