As part of our ongoing effort to improve the Echo Bay waterfront, the City has applied for a Brownfield Cleanup Grant from the Environmental Protection Agency. If awarded, the $200,000 grant will help facilitate a revitalized Echo Bay with waterfront access, parkland, shopping, and housing. The City is also proceeding with plans to relocate our public works facility to an inland location adjacent to and underneath I-95.
- New Rochelle in The Real Deal
- Thank You, Meals on Wheels
- New Ro Makes Climate Progress
- Hudson Valley Mayors Back Housing Initiative
- Hochul Touts Housing with Business and Community Leaders
- Join Our Spring Parks Cleanup
- Zoning Amendments Set Standards for Waterfront, Promote Homeownership
- Go Gaels!
- Supporting DACA
- New Ro Highlighted at Housing Conference